FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Sound too good to be true?
Well, it’s the real deal.
When will I receive my order?
- We ship out all orders from our warehouse within 24 hours during business hours. We work with all leading carriers in order to make sure that no matter where you live, you get your order in a reasonably quick timeframe, usually in less than a week.
How is the boxer brief made?
- Our Modal fabric is made up of completely natural yarn sourced from beechtrees - it’s 3x softer than egyptian cotton. We add a small touch of spandex in order for the boxer briefs to maintain its shape and reliability after going through your laundry machines.
- We also cut and sew it together with superior comfort in mind - you’re going to love the contour pouch that doesn’t strangle, yet still supports your boys just enough.
How do I determine the right fit? Which size brief should I buy?
- You can find the waist measurements for our underwear below.
- SMALL: 28-30"
- MEDIUM: 31-33"
- LARGE: 34-36"
- EXTRA LARGE: 37-39"
- EXTRA EXTRA LARGE: 40-42"
- The waists on our underwear are designed to accommodate a range of sizes, but if you fall in between sizes, in most cases the larger option may feel and fit better.
Where are your boxers made?
- Our products are fully designed and fulfilled from our head office in Montreal, Canada. Then we manufacture and source them in Sri Lankan WRAP-Certified facilities, all of which adhere to the highest Fair Labor standards.
- WRAP is an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane, and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education. The factories are also ISO certified with high-quality management systems, ensuring that our products are made in the best way possible to create outstanding results.
- All of our Customer Service, IT Development, Marketing, Design, and Warehousing is done right here in Canada.
Is it safe to put these boxers into the washer and dryer?
- Yes - you can find all care instructions on the product itself and on the product page on our site. Below are the care instructions for our most popular products: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- More tips for keeping your premium underwear in top condition:
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Tumble dry on a low setting.
- Never use bleach or softeners.
- Avoid washing with heavy or zippered items.(like jackets or jeans) that could snag or pull the fabric.
- For additional information, please follow our care instructions on the inside label of our products carefully. Please Contact Us if you have any more questions about our products or product care.
Ready to upgrade your essentials?